Friday, August 05, 2005

5th of Augustus

hmph today is a gloomy day for me lar... aisseh... chain of events .. anyway its over already.. hope everything will be ok.... :P well anyway after school went for basketball ... ehhe... play play like monkey... :P Sarven , pen. ketua pengawas shoot a few hoops with the pengawas shirt on.. hehe semangat sekolah.. well played a game with the basketball court natives... haha.. lose lar +_+.. :P we all play like monkey .. haha... then about 6:40 only went home.. heeh.. walk home with friends :P

erm after that I went home , to get ready for Youth after like 3 weeks.. wee!! time to be hyper active heheh :P youth was super fun!! :D great job.. wish it will be like that forever!! and by the way my church's YF is known as YIC ( Youth in Christ ) hehe.. :D well anyway... YIC is having a youth rally on 20th of august (saturday) ... 7.30 pm.. so anyone wanna come.. please inform me yea? :D ... then can kacau you when you come... nyahah..

Havent started my add maths project.. mati lo +_+.. God please guide me!.. need your help! :P

Anyway have a nice day and God Bless Thee!!...

Now I run to you
Like I always do
When I close my eyes
I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream

I'll return to you
Like I always do
When I close my eyes
I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream of you

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]