Friday, October 21, 2005
Last session of YF for this year... hip hip hooray!
WEll today is 21/10/05 ahah as you all should know........
Today got many events lah hahah
Went lowyat with my friends today morning till 4 pm. My friends bought alot of things... spend almost 1 000 over today.. While i bought some UV CCFL light and a new headphone.. the headphone is good man =D hahah. Its some philips headphone by the way.
Then after that went home loh~
Around 8 o clock went to church for the last YF session of the year... heh... so sad no more YF for this year.. cannot lose calories edi haha.. but then good also.. can sleep early on fridays liao.. hahaha.... Today leh... we had high praise.. and then we watched the Amazing gRace video.. haha.. =D well done well done..
Well, im really looking forward to next year's YF and especially the camp. Not to forget I need to scout the area for the committee's retreat. Also, not to forget , Im already form 5 next year... Aihz.. time passes so fast =
I'll leave it to God's hand to guide me in the future. I pray that I will be a someone and not a no one in the future. Amen =d
Today got many events lah hahah
Went lowyat with my friends today morning till 4 pm. My friends bought alot of things... spend almost 1 000 over today.. While i bought some UV CCFL light and a new headphone.. the headphone is good man =D hahah. Its some philips headphone by the way.
Then after that went home loh~
Around 8 o clock went to church for the last YF session of the year... heh... so sad no more YF for this year.. cannot lose calories edi haha.. but then good also.. can sleep early on fridays liao.. hahaha.... Today leh... we had high praise.. and then we watched the Amazing gRace video.. haha.. =D well done well done..
Well, im really looking forward to next year's YF and especially the camp. Not to forget I need to scout the area for the committee's retreat. Also, not to forget , Im already form 5 next year... Aihz.. time passes so fast =
I'll leave it to God's hand to guide me in the future. I pray that I will be a someone and not a no one in the future. Amen =d
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]