Sunday, March 26, 2006
Eat till you drop
went to church this morning and went home at 12 pm. Wasn't able to go out to see and1 or whatsoever...
5 o'clock in the evening, there was a youth camp committee meeting, I guess it was fruitful. =P But what I want to highlight here is not the meeting. Its all about the makan ! haha =p
After the meeting ended at 6.30 "we" went to bandar sunway for steamboat. A table was already booked for us, but when we arrived there, the table was sapu-ed as we came 30 minutes late lol. Anyway the shop was lucky lo, if we makan there sure they rugi one... You'll know why later.
We went down the row of shops and spotted another steamboat restaurant. This time it was cheaper and somehow better lol. I would'nt know cause I have not eaten in any of these steamboat shops. So anyhow we took 2 tables. After grace we attacked the raw materials, ranging from crabs, fishballs, squid, crayfish and many more. The guys table didn't have any greens at all ! wahhaha. We took mountains of raw materials and we managed to down 3 plates. Imagine that =P. I think that the shop made a loss instead of profit lo. But since not everyone gila eaters, so I guess they made profit too =P.
The restaurant even served ice cream. No mercy was given to the ice cream as we took the ice cream like there was no tomorrow. ahha.. Beside the ice cream, there were fruits, I personally took 2 plates full of honey dew.. ahha.. After that we went home with a bloted stomach. =
Thanks to Ee Leen's mom for the lift home =)
What I ate :
Crab stick
Prawn
La La
Bamboo-like-sea-creature LoL
Oyster
Squid
All kind of Ball!! ( H a H a )
Ice cream
Honey dew
and some weird weird things... ahha
Enjoyed the dinner^^. God bless the readers!
5 o'clock in the evening, there was a youth camp committee meeting, I guess it was fruitful. =P But what I want to highlight here is not the meeting. Its all about the makan ! haha =p
After the meeting ended at 6.30 "we" went to bandar sunway for steamboat. A table was already booked for us, but when we arrived there, the table was sapu-ed as we came 30 minutes late lol. Anyway the shop was lucky lo, if we makan there sure they rugi one... You'll know why later.
We went down the row of shops and spotted another steamboat restaurant. This time it was cheaper and somehow better lol. I would'nt know cause I have not eaten in any of these steamboat shops. So anyhow we took 2 tables. After grace we attacked the raw materials, ranging from crabs, fishballs, squid, crayfish and many more. The guys table didn't have any greens at all ! wahhaha. We took mountains of raw materials and we managed to down 3 plates. Imagine that =P. I think that the shop made a loss instead of profit lo. But since not everyone gila eaters, so I guess they made profit too =P.
The restaurant even served ice cream. No mercy was given to the ice cream as we took the ice cream like there was no tomorrow. ahha.. Beside the ice cream, there were fruits, I personally took 2 plates full of honey dew.. ahha.. After that we went home with a bloted stomach. =
Thanks to Ee Leen's mom for the lift home =)
What I ate :
Crab stick
Prawn
La La
Bamboo-like-sea-creature LoL
Oyster
Squid
All kind of Ball!! ( H a H a )
Ice cream
Honey dew
and some weird weird things... ahha
Enjoyed the dinner^^. God bless the readers!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]