Monday, April 03, 2006
Prefect Camp @ Trolak [ Part IV ]
Rafting
The place where we did the rafting was down right dissapointing. It was rafting in a pond. Omgosh.. how teruk is that?. On the other hand, the pond was SHALLOW. No one could get drown !
Okay nevermind that. As soon as we arrived there, the fascilitators were already "ready" with the equipment. When I reached there, I was like wow, we get to design our own raft. But the fascilitators taught us to build the raft like what is prescribed. They taught us how to tie the bamboo sticks together with string. After that, every group went on and tied the bamboos together.
Mind you it was near afternoon that time. I was sweating like a water dispenser lol. The sand accumulated on my body simply washed away naturally. That shows how sweaty I can get lol. When we tied the bamboos together, we tied the string gila tight that I dont think anyone can open the knot =). After tying all the bamboos together, the fascilitators guided us on how to tie the drums to the bamboos.
After tying the drums to the bamboos, my team took the paddles and set sail =P. Nothing much to add about the rafting at this point. Just that it was freaking hot everyone just wanted to play water. LoL. Everyone splashed at each other, tried to tenggelamkan other people's raft and threw the weeds at each other. I was not on the raft for long.. went "swimming" heh. The bottom of the pond was DISGUSTING. The algae was very.. "geli" and the soft mud makes it worse... Omgoodness =P. Later on I just float on my back with my legs hooked on the raft.. =P relaxation!!!
Soon after, we were called back on shore. We had to untie the raft. OMgoodness! Amazingly the way we handled our raft made the knots loose. LoL, we had an easy time untying it. =) cheers! Oh yeah, the red ants were a real menace.
Last episode coming soon!
The place where we did the rafting was down right dissapointing. It was rafting in a pond. Omgosh.. how teruk is that?. On the other hand, the pond was SHALLOW. No one could get drown !
Okay nevermind that. As soon as we arrived there, the fascilitators were already "ready" with the equipment. When I reached there, I was like wow, we get to design our own raft. But the fascilitators taught us to build the raft like what is prescribed. They taught us how to tie the bamboo sticks together with string. After that, every group went on and tied the bamboos together.
Mind you it was near afternoon that time. I was sweating like a water dispenser lol. The sand accumulated on my body simply washed away naturally. That shows how sweaty I can get lol. When we tied the bamboos together, we tied the string gila tight that I dont think anyone can open the knot =). After tying all the bamboos together, the fascilitators guided us on how to tie the drums to the bamboos.
After tying the drums to the bamboos, my team took the paddles and set sail =P. Nothing much to add about the rafting at this point. Just that it was freaking hot everyone just wanted to play water. LoL. Everyone splashed at each other, tried to tenggelamkan other people's raft and threw the weeds at each other. I was not on the raft for long.. went "swimming" heh. The bottom of the pond was DISGUSTING. The algae was very.. "geli" and the soft mud makes it worse... Omgoodness =P. Later on I just float on my back with my legs hooked on the raft.. =P relaxation!!!
Soon after, we were called back on shore. We had to untie the raft. OMgoodness! Amazingly the way we handled our raft made the knots loose. LoL, we had an easy time untying it. =) cheers! Oh yeah, the red ants were a real menace.
Last episode coming soon!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]