Thursday, July 06, 2006
Another Milestone in my life.
Lost to 5B in basketball 4 - 8.. sigh ..heh
But that doesn't matter alot since I made an achievement in my life.....
I could hold on to the basketball hoop with both hands!!! weee... it was only 1 hand last time.. hahah..... today (6/7/06) will forever be in my memories!!! =P so happy..haha
So anyway after school, played dotA ( 2 rounds ).
I got chen in the 1st round, acquired a beyond godlike with 0 deaths
Second match I got witch doctor.... Don't know how to use it but just played the hero anyhow.
Got a dominating streak before dying.
After that i died another 3 times which made it 4 times in total.
However in the end I managed to come back with a wicked sick!!! weee !! =P
Then when the clock showed 4.30, I head of for school.
It was the basketball club meeting, well, no meeting actually.
Just go to school and play basketball.
Took attendance for those people who didn't come ( YOU BETTER THANK ME!! ) and played basketball with those that came. Had a fun match.
Around 6 or so, the form 1 n 2 came down for their PJ.
They had their inter-class games too. Todays agenda were the form 1 matches.
The guys took 1 court and the girls took another.
I was somehow shocked.. when the girls court had more cussing... haha.. the guys court was clean........... lol
That's shows which is the more "dirty" gender... in this century ... hahaha!!!!
But that doesn't matter alot since I made an achievement in my life.....
I could hold on to the basketball hoop with both hands!!! weee... it was only 1 hand last time.. hahah..... today (6/7/06) will forever be in my memories!!! =P so happy..haha
So anyway after school, played dotA ( 2 rounds ).
I got chen in the 1st round, acquired a beyond godlike with 0 deaths
Second match I got witch doctor.... Don't know how to use it but just played the hero anyhow.
Got a dominating streak before dying.
After that i died another 3 times which made it 4 times in total.
However in the end I managed to come back with a wicked sick!!! weee !! =P
Then when the clock showed 4.30, I head of for school.
It was the basketball club meeting, well, no meeting actually.
Just go to school and play basketball.
Took attendance for those people who didn't come ( YOU BETTER THANK ME!! ) and played basketball with those that came. Had a fun match.
Around 6 or so, the form 1 n 2 came down for their PJ.
They had their inter-class games too. Todays agenda were the form 1 matches.
The guys took 1 court and the girls took another.
I was somehow shocked.. when the girls court had more cussing... haha.. the guys court was clean........... lol
That's shows which is the more "dirty" gender... in this century ... hahaha!!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]