Sunday, July 23, 2006
A Good Animation Why You shouldn't smoke +D
"Don't Smoke and Live"
( I do not hold responsibility for the misintepration of this statement )

So anyway, recently there was a debate about baby engineering,
where parents can choose the gender, hair colour, height etc etc...
and Malaysia has already taken steps to curb this, by introducing a number of laws.
Well, to me I think that physical attributes will definately be no problem if they were changed
I mean to the baby itself, maybe not to the society heh.
About the gender swap, I think its a very bad move.
There was once I read about someone who got his gender changed due to a mishap
when he was a baby.... very young that time.
He grew up as a girl the whole time
But he had a tendency towards guy's stuff...
In short, he was a girl on the outside but a guy in the inside
He died shortly after knowing that he was actually a guy ( i think its suicide)
Well, people might say that the gender change happens before the fetous is formed...
and therefore the baby will be able to live like a girl or boy, depending on the parents
I can't answer to that,
but I strongly believe that God has already decided for us to be a boy or girl!
So even if the gender is changed, the person inside ( soul perhaps? ) will be like what God intended.
Therfore I don't support this culture of baby engineering..... sheesh.... later too many tall people, too many good looking people and many more ....
maybe the age of mutants is coming.... lol
( don't mind my uninteresting way of putting my thoughts, heh )
( I do not hold responsibility for the misintepration of this statement )

So anyway, recently there was a debate about baby engineering,
where parents can choose the gender, hair colour, height etc etc...
and Malaysia has already taken steps to curb this, by introducing a number of laws.
Well, to me I think that physical attributes will definately be no problem if they were changed
I mean to the baby itself, maybe not to the society heh.
About the gender swap, I think its a very bad move.
There was once I read about someone who got his gender changed due to a mishap
when he was a baby.... very young that time.
He grew up as a girl the whole time
But he had a tendency towards guy's stuff...
In short, he was a girl on the outside but a guy in the inside
He died shortly after knowing that he was actually a guy ( i think its suicide)
Well, people might say that the gender change happens before the fetous is formed...
and therefore the baby will be able to live like a girl or boy, depending on the parents
I can't answer to that,
but I strongly believe that God has already decided for us to be a boy or girl!
So even if the gender is changed, the person inside ( soul perhaps? ) will be like what God intended.
Therfore I don't support this culture of baby engineering..... sheesh.... later too many tall people, too many good looking people and many more ....
maybe the age of mutants is coming.... lol
( don't mind my uninteresting way of putting my thoughts, heh )
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
