Thursday, September 14, 2006
Chemistry - The End is Coming! [9/13+1]
Had Chemistry paper 2 and 1 today.
paper 2 was kinda easy, but I messed up the hidogen peroxide question =O
wonder how many marks got deducted ... haha
After recess came paper 1..
Paper was a killer....
Hate it.
Wanted to put an answer which is correct but eventually I choose the wrong one...
what the heck lah.!!!
lol.. damn frust loh..
now studying physics for tomorrow =O
No Leaked Questions? anyone?
paper 2 was kinda easy, but I messed up the hidogen peroxide question =O
wonder how many marks got deducted ... haha
After recess came paper 1..
Paper was a killer....
Hate it.
Wanted to put an answer which is correct but eventually I choose the wrong one...
what the heck lah.!!!
lol.. damn frust loh..
now studying physics for tomorrow =O
No Leaked Questions? anyone?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]