Thursday, September 07, 2006
I LOVE THAIS!!!!
played CSS with gang today.. in a THAILAND server
Im the player - XXXXXXXX[in]training* (replace XXXXXX with any weapon )
Xue Jieh - Shogun SHORTSgun
Ivan - Kot3h is the GAY
Kher Jie - Kot3h is Dickless
Min wei - Kot3h is CoCKless
Rafferty - Kot3h No Balls

First blood

Gang Rape!!!

Double Kill!

Opponents : O noes, They are Hacking!!

Opponents : 555+ call the admin ban them

Opponents : We are NOOBies!

Opponents : OMG you HAX!!

Suspected Admin getting knifed

Suspected Admin getting knifed again
So basically this ends our knife spree.
We got banned by the admin.
Well a few of my freinds got banned.
I don't know whether I got banned or not.
I left the server as soon as they started banning or something ...lol
Quoted from Th_is : 555+!!!!!
Im the player - XXXXXXXX[in]training* (replace XXXXXX with any weapon )
Xue Jieh - Shogun SHORTSgun
Ivan - Kot3h is the GAY
Kher Jie - Kot3h is Dickless
Min wei - Kot3h is CoCKless
Rafferty - Kot3h No Balls

First blood

Gang Rape!!!

Double Kill!

Opponents : O noes, They are Hacking!!

Opponents : 555+ call the admin ban them

Opponents : We are NOOBies!

Opponents : OMG you HAX!!

Suspected Admin getting knifed

Suspected Admin getting knifed again
So basically this ends our knife spree.
We got banned by the admin.
Well a few of my freinds got banned.
I don't know whether I got banned or not.
I left the server as soon as they started banning or something ...lol
Quoted from Th_is : 555+!!!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]