Monday, October 16, 2006
Lantern Festival Eve - Invasion of t3h Candl3s~
Hi people,
Would like to apologize for the sudden post of my sis' laptop =)
Moving on, after Ms. Chee Cheng lit the field on fire,
I switched on my camera's flash and tried taking a few pictures.
I saw 2 figures sitting at the nearby gazebo,
took out my camera and this is what I got~

Me : zOMG!! GAYS!!!
Well, apart from that couple,
Saw many figures having fun with the "toys" constructed by t3h good ol' MPSJ...
Here goes t3h flash~

Me : What The ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!?!? Pole dancing??
With the pictures turning out not as I wanted,
I switched off the flash and moved on to other subjects,
CANDLES

Me : Well, this formation was made by my friend =)

Me : Love can be viewed from many angles~
Hmm, and I really meant many angles~
Some people think its acceptable to cheat on their partners

Pui Mun : Nyahha I cheating on you JB!
To some people, love is best declared on candle wax.

Me : Oi whose one is this?? CC?? Chee Cheng?? lol
I guess James must've wrote that~
As the picture below explains =)

James : Your eyes are like fire.
Chee Cheng : Your height is like Kevin Loo.
Up Next - Lantern Festival Eve - Model wannabes
Would like to apologize for the sudden post of my sis' laptop =)
Moving on, after Ms. Chee Cheng lit the field on fire,
I switched on my camera's flash and tried taking a few pictures.
I saw 2 figures sitting at the nearby gazebo,
took out my camera and this is what I got~

Me : zOMG!! GAYS!!!
Well, apart from that couple,
Saw many figures having fun with the "toys" constructed by t3h good ol' MPSJ...
Here goes t3h flash~

Me : What The ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!!?!? Pole dancing??
With the pictures turning out not as I wanted,
I switched off the flash and moved on to other subjects,
CANDLES

Me : Well, this formation was made by my friend =)

Me : Love can be viewed from many angles~
Hmm, and I really meant many angles~
Some people think its acceptable to cheat on their partners

Pui Mun : Nyahha I cheating on you JB!
To some people, love is best declared on candle wax.

Me : Oi whose one is this?? CC?? Chee Cheng?? lol
I guess James must've wrote that~
As the picture below explains =)

James : Your eyes are like fire.
Chee Cheng : Your height is like Kevin Loo.
Up Next - Lantern Festival Eve - Model wannabes
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]