Thursday, October 12, 2006
Lantern Festival Eve - USJ 11
Well on the eve of the lantern festival,
a few of my schoolmates organized a small gathering,
In the USJ 11 field, which was my home field.. lol
as I live in USJ 11.
Well, the event kicked off around 8.45 pm i think.
But I reached around 9 PM +++
or maybe later =)
As soon as I arrived, I saw a formation of candles.

Candle on Fire : zOMG, I'm burning!
Well, not only did I see candles, but also form 1s having fun.

Me : What's that blue thingy? haha!

Me : Wonder what they were talking...?

Me ( grandpa mode ) : Ah boy ah, don't play with t3h fire!
Not only were there people,
There were also nice lanterns hanging on the brances of the trees.

Green Lantern : I have super powers you know??

Red Lantern : STOP!!!
Yellow Lantern : Step on the gas!!!
Up Next - Lantern Festival Eve - More Flame
a few of my schoolmates organized a small gathering,
In the USJ 11 field, which was my home field.. lol
as I live in USJ 11.
Well, the event kicked off around 8.45 pm i think.
But I reached around 9 PM +++
or maybe later =)
As soon as I arrived, I saw a formation of candles.

Candle on Fire : zOMG, I'm burning!
Well, not only did I see candles, but also form 1s having fun.

Me : What's that blue thingy? haha!

Me : Wonder what they were talking...?

Me ( grandpa mode ) : Ah boy ah, don't play with t3h fire!
Not only were there people,
There were also nice lanterns hanging on the brances of the trees.

Green Lantern : I have super powers you know??

Red Lantern : STOP!!!
Yellow Lantern : Step on the gas!!!
Up Next - Lantern Festival Eve - More Flame
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]