Thursday, December 14, 2006
Evening at Sunway Pyramid

If you're wondering where I've been this evening,
I went to Sunway Pyramid.
Not for Planet Shakers, but to watch a movie.
Heard of Eragorn? I'm sure you would.
Anyhow the movie quality doesn't live up to its name.
Don't bother watching it,
unless you have free tickets.
After the movie,
I looked around in a few shops..
To get a black T-Shirt.
Darn that singapore trip.
I went to a "mamak" shop in Taipan later on.
It was "Nasi Kayu Kandar".
I'm giving it negative ratings as the service is slow.
Yeah, even the boss had to take my orders.
Review on Eragorn.
This movie is certainly not worth the money. Yes, the actors/actresses might be good looking but there isn't enough juicy parts in this movie. The battle scene lacks. I can't even see a thing. The setting is just too dark. If you want a good battle scene, spend it on Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King. On the other hand, the ending for Eragorn is so "potong stim". Not to mention the outcome of certain scenes are so predictable.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]