Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to all readers!
Just finished sending 406 Chinese New Year greetings.
My hand is about to break now.


Happy Chinese New Year!

My dad took a flight home from Indonesia yesterday as well as two of my national service friends. My dad reached home in the afternoon while the other two in the evening. Had dinner as a complete family yesterday which happens only once a blue moon now. Around 9.00 PM, I walked across the main road towards Tanjung to meet up with some friends. Arrived there at 9.15 PM and saw two of my friends only. Malaysian timing eh? Shame on me though as I practise Malaysian timing too! Soon after that, everyone was present except Rafferty. Very important person sure come late! =P


Reunion

What about the National Service trainees? Well, they have extremely short hair as well as a dark skin tone. They were once as white as snow and now as black as coal! Better stock up on those whitening cream boys. On the plus side, these unfit guys have become fit with broader shoulders as well as slimmer stomachs. That night, they shared their experiences in the National Service camps. From what I heard, it seems that National Service is quite fun and interesting. However, I am not saying that I wish to go for it. Heh. It seems that the females are given better care in the camps. Sigh, gender bias? Anyhow, these two guys got to fire a M16. Isn't that cool? Anyway, they still have one and a half more months to go before they finish their modules. Good luck friends, do us proud! Do not forget us too!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]