Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Football

I looked back at the pictures which depict my history. Well, I spotted some pictures about the inter-class football tournament I took part during my final year in secondary school. Well, nothing out of the blue here. Just that it is a billion to one probability you would see me playing football. Ah well, I had to do it for the class. You get the point =). I was playing as defence. Yea, the usual clear the ball from the team's half of the field.


The team


The team captain

The end score? It was 0-0. Our team lost during the penalty shootout. Nostalgic feeling. The same happened during my form one year. Sigh. Guess football is not my cup of tea. Ha ha! I'm having my biology exam tomorrow! Need time to study! On the contrary, our girls did us proud by winning the netball match, if I remembered correctly. Anyway, I'm sure our class won the batu seremban game! Champions!


Chasing the ball


Off it goes

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]