Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shopping in Indonesia

Alright this is a continuity of the Indonesia post. To every humans and a donkey/puffer fish, thanks for your patience. My gratitude given. After having lunch at the restaurant, we headed for the shopping malls. We visited malls where the rich spend their time shopping time there. Majority of them are Chinese Indonesians. I'm speaking the truth alright. Vehicles were screen for any bombs or suspicious material. Security was tight. Even entering the mall on foot, you would be screen. With a bomb detector. I didn't trigger any alarms. Ha ha.


Mom with an expensive bag


This is really a 3D TV

Sorry that I forgot to inform you all that I went during Christmas last year. So well, as usual there will be Christmas decorations all around.


There's a kid in the snow!

Snowmans are not a common sight in Malaysia. So, my sisters and I took turns to pose with it.


Snow queens


Take that!

We left the mall and headed to another mall which was nearby. We did not have dinner anytime soon even though it was supposed to be dinner time!


Jingle bells, batman smells...

There was Christmas carolling too. Sang by the local Indonesians!


"Hark now hear the angels sing"

Walking around, spotted something out of the norm. Instead of dummies to model the clothes, there were real people! They had to remain motionless behind a glass screen for who knows how long. Ah well, I attempted to simulate the guys post and the females were giggling away. The guy looked pissed.


I want to be a model!

For dinner, we decided to buy some bread. We stopped by Bread Talk to get what we wanted. Guess what? It's a big hit in Indonesia.


We want bread!!

Waited for my dad's colleague to pick us up from the mall, to the hotel. My leg was about to die by then.


Blue bird!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]