Friday, August 17, 2007
The End of Semester 2
Hei everybody, how are ya'll doing? Time's passing fast and it's already the month of August. Soon, I'll be sitting for my AS exams, SAT and MUET. Let's not look too far into the future though. For now, I'm currently sitting for my semester exam. Semester 2 that is. I'll be having my last paper tomorrow at 12 PM. It's mathematics. Up to now, I haven't even revised any mathematics formula or methods. Hopefully I'll have enough time to revise tomorrow morning. =p
On the side note, tomorrow's the I-Challenge competition. The finals and my school has a team in the finals. Let us see the verdict of tomorrow's game. =) Oh and it seems that my high school didn't manage to make the cut for Campaign for Rewards (C4R). Hopefully they'll do better in the coming years! Or perhaps there's a hidden plot. Hmm..
This is the one of the very few ocassions when I log into my Windows Vista as I forgot to select which OS to boot from. I like the Vista interface alot but I don't really use Vista as many programs are not compatible with it. So, XP is still my first choice. I'll see you guys tomorrow with pictures! ( No promises ) =P
On the side note, tomorrow's the I-Challenge competition. The finals and my school has a team in the finals. Let us see the verdict of tomorrow's game. =) Oh and it seems that my high school didn't manage to make the cut for Campaign for Rewards (C4R). Hopefully they'll do better in the coming years! Or perhaps there's a hidden plot. Hmm..
This is the one of the very few ocassions when I log into my Windows Vista as I forgot to select which OS to boot from. I like the Vista interface alot but I don't really use Vista as many programs are not compatible with it. So, XP is still my first choice. I'll see you guys tomorrow with pictures! ( No promises ) =P
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]