Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Whole of USJ 11/2H is in This Together



How many of you hate love High School Musical? With hotties like Zac Afron Efron and Vanessa Whattheheckishername Hudgens, who could say no to the movie? Ah shut up. Recently Disney Channel came up with a inter-school dance competition, "My School Rocks". ( Can I have a show of hands of those who think their school rocks? Ah, I see a hand! ) Well anyway, I guess the dance competition caught up to some kids in my row. Almost everyday without fail, I'll tune in to High School Musical's "We're all in this together". Not that I switched on the television but the radio will be blasting from some house in my row. Am I sure whether kids and not adults are watching or dancing to it? I can hear their screams and shouts! Wohoo!! Let's hope the kids from my row make it to the finals.

On the side note, anyone playing/played Caeser IV?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]