Friday, November 16, 2007
tjiN'z Column - Night out

Just sat for my Physics 2 paper yesterday. Technically. The second paper for Physics is slightly different in terms of the duration. It is fifteen minutes shorter than the other sciences. Yeah, one hour to answer all questions. This time, there were seven questions. I managed to complete the paper in time, with almost no time to check my working at all. Didn't spot the calculation error in one of the questions as I was too hooked on solving another question, bearing three marks which puzzled me. Darn it. I really do hope and pray that I will get an A no matter what.
Fast forward please. The sun has set, the moon has risen. It is now 10 PM. My friends and I had made an appointment earlier to have a bite at USJ 4. Making it our usual session, but not too frequent for health reasons. Well, at least that's my point of view! I was out of the house early. Therefore, I walked to the nearby eatery to hitch a ride to USJ 4. In case you were wondering, my friend was having supper there. I didn't jump into a stranger's car!
We munched our food and talked a little. Not forgetting the usual nonsense, especially when that someone is present! Wondering why there are no pictures? Well, it is simple. Instead of a camera, I brought a camcorder. An hour or so, we returned to our vehicles and made our way back home. The journey home was filled with laughter. Well, I shall leave it to you to ponder. =D
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]